Monday, April 7, 2008

4/7/08 - The schedule is OUT!

Hurray...we now have our class schedule for April and May 2008! Check it out on our website and you'll have it all right there...the times and description of all the newest creations!

For those that are reading our blog...you know that it's not always me (Renee) writing and showcasing all our cool designs! "The Girls @ Scrap -n- Stamp" always have a few things to say too :-) (Ms Becky, or Ms. Sommer and maybe one day we'll even get Ms. Debbie to write a blog or two) You'll notice at the end of each blog, it will tell you if it's me (Renee) or one of the girls at Scrap -n- Stamp. We'll keep it fun!

Last week was a bit of a mess for me. I didn't blog one bit nor did I get a chance to update our website with our new class schedule. So sorry for the delay!

My latest book that I'm dipping into (and know this about me...I typically do not read), is called "Rich Dads Raising Your Financial IQ" by: Robert T. Kiyosaki (The same guy that wrote Rich Dad, Poor Dad...ya gotta read his books, he keeps it real!). It was just published in March 2008. So over the weekend...my husband and I got to sneak away to the bookstore (how romantic huh!). I was down and not feeling very motivated after a long and busy week. So as I typically do, I go to the "small business" section hoping to find the inspirational book on how to be successful in my business. I fiddle through some books and see this section that had about a dozen of these books...all brand spankin' new. I read the first few pages and couldn't stop. The BIG question..."What's the difference between having "Financial IQ" versus having "Financial Intelligence?" Of course, I thought..."What is he talking about?" I'll leave it at that for now but lets put it this way, after reading up to chapter 4, I want to be "Financially Intelligent" :-) If you need to get a better understanding of why the economy is the way it is today...check out this book. He puts it plane and simple, easy to understand! I did! It's not about the "quantity" of money you have to make you "rich" but really, it's what you do with the money you do have...is what makes you rich!

Sorry, I know it's not scrapbooking or stamping...but it's really what was on my mind. Talk to you soon!

No comments: