Saturday, June 28, 2008
We will be announcing July's challenge later next week and June's entries will be posted on our website on Monday. Thanks again!!!
We'll be posting the winners of the June card and layout designs later today. Our July card and layout challenge will be posted next week.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Monday, June 23, 2008
Saturday, June 21, 2008
- 40 - The percent off of one item each time you refer a new person to Scrap-n-Stamp. Stop by the shop and pick up your referral cards today!!! (Your friend receives 40% off an item on their first visit to Scrap-n-Stamp too.) A win-win either way you look at it!
Lots of numbers for you to think about in the next week:
- 25 - June 25th is the last day to enter your card or layout for our first challenge
- 2 - the number of $25 Scrap-n-Stamp gift certificates that will be awarded to the winning card and layout design
- 28 - June 28th is the deadline for telling us your favorite vegetable (see post from June 17th)
- 1 - the number of $25 Scrap-n-Stamp gift certificates that will be awarded (at random) to someone who has posted their favorite vegetable (on the June 17th posting by 9 a.m. PST)
- ? - the mystery number of seashells in our glass container at the shop
- 3 - July 3rd is the deadline for guessing the number of seashells at the shop
- 25 - the percent off all dog and cat stamps, embellishments and papers for today only
What's your favorite number?
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
I finally finished!!! Between work, meetings and picking up the kids, I managed to finish this chipboard mini album that I called "Surf's Up." I love this paper...by 3 Bugs in a Rug, the Island Collection. I like working with the heavier papers that are double sided. Since most of them have the matching solid color on one side, it makes it easier for me to accent it with the coordinating colors! I also used the Bind It All by Zutter tool to "bind" the book together. You gotta have one of these...it's so light weight and it adds the final touch to binding books.
Also, from the last CHA show, Zutter released their newest tool called Round-It-All. This tool is the ultimate corner rounder that will cut through acrylic, chipboard, leather, tin, up to 8 sheets of card stock at once, and most materials up to1/8" thick...it's amazing!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Friday, June 13, 2008
On another note, here's a Retirement layout Marilea made for a new customer using Lisa's Just Chillin' layout as inspiration. Check out the post from April 2nd to see Lisa's layout.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Friday, June 6, 2008
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Designed by Lisa
Try something new! Step out of your comfort zone! Get your creative juices flowing! But most of all have FUN!!! This month's challenge is to create a card or layout using brackets, some bling and a paper clip. We hope our interpretations of this challenge inspire you.
Submit an entry for our Diva Designers' Card and Layout Challenge. By the 5th of each month our designers will post a card and layout as inspiration for you to create your contest entry.
To enter follow these simple steps:
- Follow the prompts for the month's challenge. For example, if the prompt states use ribbon and a number in your title, you must incorporate these elements in your entry to be eligible for the prize.
- Drop off your entry at the shop by the 25th of the month (close of business). We will make a copy of your entry and return the original to you.
- Two winners will be selected each month. One winner for the card design and one winner for the layout design.
- Both winners will receive a $25 gift certificate from Scrap-n-Stamp.
- All entries will be posted on Scrap-n-Stamp's blog the following month.
- Only one entry per person please.
Ready, set, CREATE!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Monday, June 2, 2008
Also keep your eye's open for our new "Technique of the Week", we will be showcasing a new Scrapbooking or Card Making technique once a month. In addition to trying each new technique you will be able to purchase the featured products at a discounted price!!
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Just in at Scrap -n- Stamp! If you were only going to create 50 scrapbook pages about your life, what would they be? Lisa Bearnson, Creating Keepsakes Founding Editor, guides you through the process of scrapbooking the stories that define your life, the pages that matter the most, the must-make layouts that will reveal your personal legacy to future generations. This essential new book is packed with inspiring ideas, beautiful layouts, and Lisa's helpful tips on how to get started. We only have a few left, so come on in and pick one up today!