Wednesday, June 18, 2008

6/18/08 - Surf's Up Chipboard Album



I finally finished!!! Between work, meetings and picking up the kids, I managed to finish this chipboard mini album that I called "Surf's Up." I love this paper...by 3 Bugs in a Rug, the Island Collection. I like working with the heavier papers that are double sided. Since most of them have the matching solid color on one side, it makes it easier for me to accent it with the coordinating colors! I also used the Bind It All by Zutter tool to "bind" the book together. You gotta have one of these...it's so light weight and it adds the final touch to binding books.

Also, from the last CHA show, Zutter released their newest tool called Round-It-All. This tool is the ultimate corner rounder that will cut through acrylic, chipboard, leather, tin, up to 8 sheets of card stock at once, and most materials up to1/8" thick...it's amazing!

If you are interested in making this mini album, we'll be offering this class in our July 2008 schedule! As Becky would say..."Ready, Set, Create!"

No comments: