Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sweet Child O'Mine

OK, so I'm a little behind on the Scrapbooking, after all Kaitlyn did have her first Birthday. And yes these are the pictures from when she was born. I used page maps to create this layout, and let me tell you that make's it so much easier. The background paper is Bo Bunny Double Dot. I also used Imaginisce "Baby Powder" Cutie Patootie and Tiny Tantrum, I just love their baby papers. For the flowers I used the Fabulous Prima Obbessions and Sprites, which we have a huge selection of colors in the store right now!!!

And if I would have thought about it, I could have used "Sweet Child O'Mine" for the title and it would have worked for the November Challenge. Don't forget you still have time to submit your layouts and cards for this months Challenge. We are extending the deadline this month to the 5th of December!!!! Check out the details for the November Challenge it's not too late to enter.

2 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

This is so so sweet Sommer!

Ellis Family said...

I totally love this!