Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Maternity leave

I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of my baby boy, unfortunately I won't be at Scrap-n-Stamp for a while :-( I will miss my Tuesday's and Saturday's where I get to create and hang out with some wonderful ladies. I will be blogging while I'm gone, so make sure you check the blog. There will be blog candy, prizes and of course we will post the arrival of new products (and the arrival of the new Scrap-n-Stamp babies). Yes I said babies....Kim and I are both due this month.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hey Ladies,

Sommer is the blog master, I haven't posted much on their; however, I will miss your smiling faces and all the stuff you have taught me in the last year...however, I will be back after baby as well. Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, look forward to pictures!

Simon Owens said...

Hey Sommer, I don't know if you've seen this, but Wiser Pregnancy just released a scientific survey that found that 60% of pregnant women take additional time off on top of their normal maternity leave and about 40% reduce the number of hours they work when they return.