Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Party for an artist...

Kaitlyn's 3rd birthday is coming and I wanted to make a super cute party invite. But first I had to come up with a theme. Her first year I did cupcakes, and her second was a Halloween Costume party. This year was pretty easy to come up with a theme since she loves to color and paint. So I designed this Crayola box invite below using my Pazzle.
You lift the flap and pull out the crayon's.
I used glossy accents on the end of the crayon's to make them shiny.
Since it's her 3rd Birthday I used three crayon's.

I glued the three crayon's to a piece of black paper and on the back is the party information. I picked Orange since it's Kait's favorite color. And the other two colors just looked good with the Orange.
Here is the back of the invite. I used Orange Ink around the edges and Tattered Angle's spray to give it that painted look.



No comments: