Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving...digital scrapbooking in minutes :-)

So I thought I try this digital scrapbooking since my sister in law is in town and all she does is digital. I'm all for technology but always so hesitant with digital which meant more time in front of the computer. But seriously, took my 30 minutes and I came up with the awesome creations, so very simple! The best part is I can send it "video" to my family members or I could take it to Scrap -n- Stamp and print all the pages out! Fantastic! Need more info...come by SnS and we'll hep you out!

We hope you have a fantastic Thanksgiving and may you have plenty of memories to carry on for generations!

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Free scrapbook generated with Smilebox

1 comment:

Sommer said...

Awesome job Renee. I love the papers and the embellishments. I may have to get some digital software too. Happy Thanksgiving.