Thursday, May 22, 2008

5/22/2008 - Dillion Beach...

As the girls are busy blogging and thinking of more great ideas...I decided to take some down time to just "hang out" with my family (I know, what a slacker huh!). We went to this little town called Dillon Beach (by Bodega Bay). My cousin Mary and her husband (Hi Mare!) own this Beach House called "Sea Glass"...it was so cute! This picture says it all...the sunset was amazing.

My kiddos had a blast! It's was a bit windy (not to mention 15 degrees colder then Elk Grove) but we made the best of it. Cori (my daughter) loves seashells...so she went on a hunt for some beautiful shells and found a bunch! Meanwhile, my boys (Scott and Justin) went searching for sand crabs...and did they find them alright! Now I have the pictures I need for my "Surf's Up" chipboard mini album that I'm making and teaching in June!



Boy, do my kids grow up fast!!! So back to reality and back to business! June schedule should be posted this week. Check out our new classes and upcoming specials...

No comments: