Tuesday, August 12, 2008

8/12/08 Getting Digi with it!!!


OK, so I finally decided that right now I don't have enough time to scrapbook all the traditional layouts that I would like......I tried digital scrapbooking for the first time. Wow, it is fast and I'm sure as I learn the tricks of the trade it will be even faster. Not only that but all I need is my laptop, all the pictures are there for me and if I want more embellishments and papers I can just download them or go to the Scrap-n-Stamp and purchase a CD. I still love all the papers and embellishments traditional scrapbooking offers, so I will never give it up. But for right now I might try to catch up by doing some of my pages in digital. For this Layout I used Pixel Magic Digital Scrapbooking software, the Daydream and You've Gotta have Faith Kits from Cross-my-heart. All of these are avaiable at Scrap-n-Stamp!!! And if you mention this blog you can receive 20% off digital scrapbooking software!!!!

1 comment:

Ashley Newell said...

Awwww, Kaitlyn is SO cute! Brady loves her!