Tuesday, October 14, 2008

10/14/08 Too many October Babies!!!

I can't believe the number of birthdays in October. My husband Deniz had his 29th Birthday yesterday. Kaitlyn's First Birthday is this Saturday the 18th, and my mother-in-law Agatha's birthday is on the 21st. Wow, that's a lot of Birthdays. And those are just family member's.

Kaitlyn's boyfriend Jack will be one on the 17th. This is the card I made for his birthday. I just love the Imaginisce Penguin Dude stamp. I used Bo Bunny double dot paper, (FYI we just got a huge shipment of all the double dot colors) The Star Struck Dust- Baby - Boy Bo Bunny paper. The balloon is a Hero Art's stamp set. For the finishing touch I used the Karen Foster Dark Ranbow Luster Mini brads.

1 comment:

Ashley Newell said...

This card is SO cute.

I think Brady will be sad to know that he isn't Kaitlyn's boyfriend. Awwww. Poor Brady. ;)