Monday, April 5, 2010

Pop-up cards

Sometimes I feel like I'm making the same card just different variations. I finally splurged and bought a book on different card making techniques. "Fabulous Folds For Card Making" has some great ideas. One of my favorite is the pop-up card, I have seen Deb make them at the store and she of course makes everything look so easy. They are so neat, they remind me of the pop-up books I had when I was a kid. So here is my first attempt at a pop-up card. Not bad, of course it's hard to tell in the picture. If you would like to learn this technique leave a comment and we will see about putting together a pop-up card class.

2 comments:

Jessica Pollock said...

Very cute! What paper line is that? Love the colors!

Sommer said...

Thanks Jessica, This is unfortunately an older line. It's from Basic Grey "Urban Prairie". We don't have it in the store anymore, but you may be able to find it on-line.