Friday, April 16, 2010

Thinking about getting a Cricut, or have one and need Cartridges??

So I was at the Stockton Blvd Costco last night, and I couldn't believe it. I walked in and they had a table set up with the Cricut expression and two ladies doing demonstrations. It was pretty cool. I totally didn't think to ask how long they are going to be there or the price of the Cricut. If I did I would probably be tempted to buy one. But they have a ton of cartridges too. I think it was 3 for $98.00 which is a really good price. They also have the Gypsy. So go check it out. Don't forget Mother's day is coming :-) And all mom's deserve to be spoiled!!!

3 comments:

Crissy G said...

I got 3 cartridges last week at Costco. I've used my Cricut for making cards simple cards. I have the small one. If I bring it in one day would someone be able to help me make something?

Sommer said...

Of course we could help you make something. I'm working on the 24th from 10-2 if you would like to come in. Call Deb to schedule, not sure who else is smart on the Cricut. I also have the small one. Do you have an idea of what you want to make?

Crissy G said...

I won't be available on the 24th. I'll be in the Bay Area.