Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Kaitlyns bling...

Well this year I have just felt so overwhelmed with Owen and Kaitlyn I totally didn't get around to making Mother's Day cards. So I thought it would be a good idea to have Kaitlyn make the cards for her grandma's. Which worked out great, until yesterday Kaitlyn got one of the cards that she had previously made and took all the bling off. At first I didn't think anything of it, she was just putting the little sticky gems on her finger nails, then a few minutes later she had come up to me and said "Mama, Kait put Bling in my eear". So I took her in the bathroom and took a look, sure enough there were two little gems in there. I was able to get one out, but the other one was too deep. So off to the doctor we went for "Bling Removal". You think they would be able to get it, nope had to make an appointment with a EN & T Doctor. Fortunately he was able to get the bling out ;-) Not so funny yesterday, but makes me smile today. I don't think Kaitlyn will be putting anything in her ears ever again. Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day.

No comments: