Monday, February 25, 2008

2/25/08 - It's been a dream come true!

Hope all is well with everyone. Wanted to share a bunch of pictures with everyone on our ONE Year Anniversary Sale this past weekend (click here and it will take you to our Picasa Web Album) ! Thanks to Bob (our true life "Bob the Builder!" guy) for taking such great pictures and just always being there for us! (FYI: Below is Bob at CHA 2008 near the big Zyron drawing prop)


We had delicious treats for everyone (Thanks to my dear friend Christine for the yummy crown cookies and Kami for the delicious caramel corn). We had plenty of things going on...our hourly drawing give aways, the make -n- take stations and everyone got a chance to save 30% off the entire store. What a great day!!

When I look back this past year and reflect on how successful the store has been, the first thing that comes to my mind is...THE GIRLS at Scrap -n- Stamp: Debbie, Marilea, Chas, Becky, Denise, Sommer, Allie (and The "Boys" at Scrap -n- Stamp: Glen, Bob and Daniel)..ALL have made a huge impact to how great this venture has been. Without each and everyone of them and their unique personalities and their TRUE passion for this industry, I could not have done it. So from the bottom of my heart, I want the entire world to know how much I appreciate every thing they do and how they'll always be apart of me and my family! The true success is when you find and value those positive people that effect your lives forever. So THANK YOU to all the Girls at Scrap -n- Stamp for making this year one of the best ever. This is truly ONE great Scrap -n- Stamp Family! (Picture below from left to right: Becky, Denise, Debbie, Renee, Chas and Sommer. Not pictured: Marilea and Allie :-(

Also, a special "Thank you" to my cousin Tammy for helping me out in so many ways at the store. To Gregg and Julie for driving all that way from the bay area! And a BIG thank you for all the scrapbookers and creative people out there for supporting our store and making my dreams come true!

No comments: