Sunday, February 17, 2008

2/17/08 - Let the blogging begin!

Wow, this is my first offical blog as a "blogger!" Heck, didn't think this was such a big thing but after researching and looking at so many different blogs, I feel like I missed the whole phase of blogging ;-) So I've been told by my "VP of Marketing" (big title huh!), Ms. Becky (who works for us part time, her "real job" is a 2nd grade school teacher) that this is it...a blog! To let everyone out there know what's going on with me and the folks at Scrap -n- Stamp on a regularly basis (Regular? Nothing is very regular in this hectic and busy life we all live in, right?) So bare with me as I learn through all the new techniques to "blogging" and bring you what we've learned to be the latest and greatest of what's HOT in the scrapbooking industry with a bit of my daily life to add some flair to it :-), I'm assuming you all can see this and makes comments right? So let the "blogging" begin...Happy Scrappin'

No comments: