Monday, February 18, 2008

2/18/08 - Biker CHICKS


Looking back at 2007 and hanging with The Girls at Scrap -n- Stamp...it makes me just laugh! We had some great times this past year and how quickly time has flown by...it's been ONE full year since we opened our doors. We're missing some ladies in the pictures...but this should explain our "wild" side ;-). Those that know Debbie (bottom)...will love the "biker chick" in her! (Top picture-starting from the left side: Marilea, Renee, Becky, Julie and Debbie)...notice the matching "tattoo's". And of course...yes, that's me (Renee-last picture)...the wind was all a part of the picture ;-). Didn't you know...I ride on the weekends (not!) ...Enjoy!

1 comment:

bscrapnstamping said...

Wow! Ask (or is it nag?) and I will receive! I'm so happy and grateful that we have a blog! Let the fun continue....