Thursday, January 29, 2009

O Give Me a Home

Ack!  As you can see, I forgot to blog yesterday.  I sat down at my desk several times to do it, but somehow got sidetracked by something else.  You know how it is!

I'm anxious to see what the Girls found at CHA.  I've seen tons of sneak peeks online and can't wait to get my hands on so many different things!  But what I really want to know is if Renee and Debbie saw Paris Hilton?!  Did all y'all know Paris has a scrapbooking line?  Apparently she's a big scrapbooker - who knew?!  That's HOT!  lol

This is for B...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Want to make money with your blog? It is fun and easy. Put ads on your blog.

Sommer said...

That is too funny Lisa, I asked them if they saw Paris Hilton too!!! I love all your layouts you are doing for B.