Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Right before my eyes...

After downloading all our holidays pictures...comparing our first Christmas with all three kids (2003), I am amazed on fast they all have grown. I am very thankful that my kids are healthy and very good kids! They have helped both my husband and I to understand how truly lucky we are to have each one of them! Wishing you and your family a very HAPPY 2009 from our house to yours...

December 2008

December 2003

Thank you for all you support and kindness. We look forward to helping you with all your creative projects and a fun filled year of scrappin' and stampin'!
XOXO, Renee and The Girls @ Scrap -n- Stamp

PS. A message to The Girls @ Scrap -n- Stamp...I have been blessed with every ones support and friendship. There is no doubt that I have the best group of ladies around to help me build a great future for our little store. I can not say "Thank you" enough for being there through thick and thin...you are my creative guru's. Love you ladies!

No comments: