Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Another GREAT year at Scrap -n- Stamp!

February 10th is the official FIRST day that we open our doors TWO years ago. I have been blessed with meeting so many new people and life long friends. It was this day that Debbie became a part of my family and one of the best "Auntie" to my kids. She brings not only the knowledge of this industry that is constantly changing but she defines the true, true meaning of giving her all to Scrap -n- Stamp and my family. Everyone who knows Debbie knows what a special person she is and from top to bottom- all 4 feet 10 inches of her is full of kindness.

In addition to Debbie... all the girls @ Scrap -n- Stamp (as we always say) are the very best! As some have come and gone, we have had the crew that rocks!!! Becky, Chas, Sommer, Jen, Denise, Marilea, Lisa, Allie, Steph and Kim - whether it has been in the past or here today, you all have brought a positive input to our little store and I thank you for being a part of this creative store.

Another special cheer to our many, many awesome customers...our family and friends for helping me build a fun and refreshing store to Elk Grove! I "Thank You!" from the bottom of my heart!

With that said...Happy 2nd Anniversary to Scrap -n- Stamp!

*PS- if you're wondering if we're gonna have a celebration....we will!! Keep your eyes open for more details to come...

**PSS-If you happen to come by today, Tuesday 2/10...you'll get a little surprise with your purchase! (a pre-celebration!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! And I'm so happy to see that Sizzix is cool again! I've wandered, have other tools at the ready, but remain a faithful fan of my first die cutter! Yeah Sizzix!

Ashley Newell said...

Happy Anniversary!

I really love to go to your shop because of Debbie and Sommer! I've gone to a couple other shops around the area and you by far have the best staff! They are so warm and helpful! I love coming in because I know that I will get good service and it's like talking to friends!

{S} said...

Happy Anniversary! I was quite impressed with the store on my visit last month. I look forward to visiting again soon.