Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Paint, Paint everywhere.

Ok, so I haven't had a lot of time to create this last week, in fact I have a card that I need to design for our Spring Card Class. I have been busy at the new house paining and getting it ready for the big move, which is tomorrow!!! We decided to paint Kaitlyn's room first! Boy did it take some time to cover the bright yellow paint. But we are finished and I can't wait to add the finishing touches. I'm thinking of using the QuickKutz Silhouette at the store to cut out some vinyl designs for the walls. This stuff is great because you can just peel it off if you want to change your design. Or if you still like to paint your design you can use the Silhouette or Pazzle to make stenciles. Come on by the store and check out all the cuts we have to make a one of a kind kids room.

QuicKutz Silhouette

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh my, Kaitlyn is getting soooooo big!