Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I'm going chipboard crazy....


Okay, I'm not sure why I'm stuck on chipboard these days. I've been looking at this acrylic design that I started for the last few weeks, but I keep going back to CHIPBOARD! Typically I go with a smaller 6x6 chipboard-easier to use and my mind can handle a smaller work area. MLYB (My Little Yellow Bicycle) came out with this beautiful line called Love Letters and every inch of this paper is full of art, so I decided to create a 8 1/2 x 11 album! They have this circle scallop edge paper that I folded in half (as you can see above) and I included that inside the book. Incorporating all different shapes and sizes of paper and embellishments, this album was a blast to make. The final touch...I used our Zutter Bind-It All handy tool to bind our book and it's all ready to add in those special pictures! Oh and don't forget...our favorite Pazzles die cutting machine created this awesome die cut of a fancy "L"...this font's style is the perfect match for this paper. This is also a class for you to sign up for anytime during store hours! With Love...

No comments: