Monday, March 7, 2011

Coming soon....

As some of you know I served 8 years in the US Army, after that many years I of course have a ton of memories to Scrap. I have not been motivated to go back and preserve these memories until now. Debbie and Renee are always on the lookout for great new products for the store, and this time I think they ordered the coolest Military Scrapbooks I have ever seen.... These scrapbooks are covered with the actual Military uniforms, they even have a spot to add your name tape and rank. If you served in the Military or know someone who has, you need one of these scrapbooks!!! Ladies, these are going to go fast. I recommend you call the store and pre-pay for your book today. Check out the pictures below:

U.S. Army:
U.S. Marines:

U.S. Air Force:

2 comments:

Nickel said...

Cool. I am going to need to get one of these:):) Maybe two!!!

Sommer said...

Nic, I will send you the website. I think you should be able to order from them, if not let me know and I can get them at Scrap-n-Stamp and ship them to you.