Wednesday, March 9, 2011

These are a few of our favorite things...


A week ago I shared my favorite thing. I was thinking I should get the other girls input and share their favorite things. Everyone has such different techniques, likes and insight when it comes to paper craft. I hope you enjoy a few of our favorite things and are inspired to try something new. This week I'm featuring Renee's favorite thing....

I didn't ask her, but by looking at all the projects she does I know she loves to make mini-albums. Whether its Chipboard, acrylic or corrugated she is the master of mini-albums, and is ubber talented. Above are just a few of her fabulous creations. Funny, I went to the store after drafting this blog and was talking to Renee about her favorite thing, and she was busy at work creating a new Princess Castle Acrylic Album.

Renee's supper sporty Basketball Chipboard Album
The canvas for Renee's next Creation....Stay tuned for the finished product.

No comments: