Monday, March 16, 2009

Do you have an All Star??

I created this layout with the new "Boys only" Line from My Minds Eye. It was very simple to create and I only used Three sheets of the printed paper, and as usual I passed my scraps on to Debbie, and she of course is making some great cards. The stars are from the same line, and they come individually, here I used pop-up Foam on the back of that stars and the title to give the page dimension. And since this layout would be for a boy, I distressed the edges of the paper, and used brown ink to give it a worn look. And of course I used my favorite machine the Pazzle to cut out the title. If you like this layout, but don't have the time to make it, come by the store, this layout as well as all the other layouts we make are for sale.

No comments: