Saturday, March 21, 2009

M.I.A.

My duties for SnS have had to be put on the back burner so I could focus on some other projects, responsibilites, and just life in general! Our time here in the Heartland land will be ending in 3 short months and we will be moving on to the EAST Coast! We will be making our home for the next three years in Virgina Beach, VA. We are thrilled that we'll be soooooooo close to an ocean again :)

Love that the new challenge involves using up your scraps! And, Ladies, whatever you don't use - either throw in your recycle bin, give to the kiddos for their crafts, or consider donating to a senior center or women's shelter. In fact, my challenge to you is to purge your Craft Space - stop collecting products. Just like clothes in your closet, if you've had it for more than 6 months and haven't used it, then it's time to pass-it-on. So donate those supplies and then reward yourself with a little shopping :) Declutter, do a good deed, and stimulate the economy all at the same time.

I'm headed to a scrapbook retreat next weekend. I'm spending this weekend planning my layouts - I will be working on a little bit of our family album, finishing up our last trip to Disneyland, but mostly working on B's Africa pages. Here's what I have done for B so far...

1 comment:

Sommer said...

Hey Lisa,

Wow, what great layouts, I know why B is having you do her book, you are uber talented. Great to see you on the blog again, we missed you. How exciting moving to Virginia Beach!! It is a great place!!! Keep in touch. Love seeing your posts.

Sommer