Monday, March 9, 2009

A place to create

So this has to be the best part of our new house!!! I finally was able to unpack all my Scrapbooking supplies and organize my own little Scrap nook. I had all the supplies, but I needed some items to organize it all. So I made a trip to IKEA, and let me tell you they have some great items to organize your crafting area. You just have to think outside the box a little, since they are not typically used for craft storage.
Above I used a spice rack to store my buttons, brads, eyelets and other little embellishments.
Here I used a wire for hanging photo's or other things, to organize my acrylic stamps. It also great to hang finished cards or pages that you want to admire before sending or putting in your scrapbook. Remember it's spring cleaning time... Have fun organizing.

3 comments:

Sincerely Yours said...

What fun!! Love the new area.

Ashley Newell said...

This looks fabulous Summer! Can you come do my house next?

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you unpacked everything? How much do you charge to work at the Scrap-n-Stamp sub-station?