Thursday, March 5, 2009



So I am new to most of this (Cardmaking, Blogging and more). I am being inspired by all of my co-workers and wanted to share one of the first cards that I have made. Using the American Crafts Teen Collection, I used the Zebra print paper to create this Red, Black and White birthday card for my sister-in-law's 25th birthday. I decorated it with embellishments such as flowers, rhinestones, brads, Liquid Applique, Thickers and Stickles. I was able to cut out the letters using the ever so cool Pazzle machine. Sommer also told me about this website called www.poemsource.com, in which you can use their poems as long as you give them credit on the card. ~Kim

2 comments:

Sommer said...

Good Job Kim,

It turned out great!!! You are a quick study grasshopper.

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

Love the Reds & Blacks together. Great Job!

Cheers,

Dorothy