Wednesday, March 19, 2008

3-19-08 -- Who's Out There?

Hi! I'm Becky. I have the great fortune of working part-time at Scrap-n-Stamp. It's about time one of the "girls" started blogging so that Renee can have a break and do the million+ other things on her list! And, anyways, I'm the person who gently nagged (?) Renee about starting a blog. Our hope is this blog is one way to keep our loyal customers up-to-date on all the happenings at the store, in the scrapbooking/paper crafts industry and with us. We'd like your input too. Questions and comments are always welcomed. So in the spirit of wanting both... the first 10 people to ask a question or comment on this posting will receive a surprise gift. Talk to you later!

6 comments:

Renee said...

Becky...you are soooo awesome! I came on this morning to check the blog (as I typically do) and I was so surprised! I LOVE it! Thank you, Thank you...this is why we have such an awesome crew!! I love you guys! Have a great day Ms. VP of Marketing :-)

IamDerby said...

Blogging is great. It is probably good for business too... I bet it would be even better if you started showcasing your creations here. then people will get inspired and start running down to the store to buy stuff. I started stamping because of this blog --> http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/ I loved all the things she show cased each month. Now she gets a healthy portion of my paycheck. I love your little store. Its very cute and I love the different lines of paper you carry... my only complaint is the hours... I have a hard time remembering which day you are open late, etc.

Barb said...

Becky has been very helpful whenever I stopped by the store with questions about projects I'm working on.

Besides the great inventory, Scrap-n-Stamp has friendly and very knowledgeable staff!

Anonymous said...

Wi free stuff...who doesn't like to win FREE stuff. Actually I am soo jealous of your BLOG Becky!! great job...once you start it's kinda like an addiction huh....So my comment is...if anyone is reading this comments section....I's me Ms. Jen Scrap-n-stamps PIO (public infomraion officer) come see me this next weekend on March 29th as I will be teaching a birthday explosion box that will be both the card AND the gift all in one!!

Anonymous said...

I don't usually leave comments, but I love how your store is laid out with themed items together, makes it so much easier to find everything you need. Debbie's the best!

Anonymous said...

Love the blog ladies! Here's my comment...maybe put the Monday Make-n-Take on the blog. If we love it, we'll be sure to stop in!