Monday, March 3, 2008

3/3/08 - It's all about Babies this month!

Hope you all had a great weekend! Busy, busy...my kids were all over Elk Grove and Sacramento with basketball tournaments this weekend. I can't get over how much my kids have grown! My youngest one is only a few years aways from playing sports. Just imagine then, 3 kids in 3 different locations, yikes! This month just started but it feels like we're all booked up for this month. Two girlfriends are both having baby girls (one in March and another in April) and it brings back all those memories of when my kids were just learning to sit up. Luckily, I'm getting my baby fix from one of our designers (Sommer) and her newest addition...Kaitlynn! Look how cute...



My girlfriend Traci just a few weeks away from her due date...that means a baby shower is right around the corner. I decided to make some "quick" invitations...but quick it was not! I had a blast but boy, it's never as quick as you think. Here's the final look...






Here's another baby project that I'll be teaching this Thursday. Of course...the ever so popular "acrylic" onsie baby album. This was really fun to make and the best part is...you can choose to make one for a boy or a girl! It's the perfect gift. Check out our class schedule and sign up soon. Spaces are filling up!

I told you it was all about babies this month ;-)... check back tomorrow because we're starting a new CONTEST..."As Cute As A Button"

No comments: