Wednesday, March 19, 2008

3/19/08 - Who's Ms. Becky?

This is so awesome. Ms. Becky wrote a blog for the very first time (see below). I have the bragging rights about Becky and the crew. But before I do...who is Ms. Becky you ask? Well, for starters...here's a great picture of her...

Ms. Becky (a.k.a Scrap -n- Stamp's VP of Marketing, a.k.a Ms. Norris as her 2nd grade class calls her, a.k.a "Rebecca" as her hubby calls her...she's got lots of identities). I have had the privilege of knowing Becky the last 1 1/2 years. Instantly, we hit it off. Becky has brought so much to me and my family (and of course the store) but besides all the store "stuff" she is truly a special person. She gives 110% in everything she does. She lives life at it's fullest and is one of the most giving people I have ever met. I know I'm totally bragging, but this is the truth. Thank you Becky for all that you have done for me and my family. I love you and I'm so happy you "nag" me (just kidding, it's not nagging...I love it!)

Speaking of awesome people, today is a VERY special day for my family. My husband Glen is turning the BIG 40 today (I'm sure he'll be glad that I've just announced it). I do want everyone to know how lucky I have been to be married to such a wonderful man. He has been the "core" of our family. Glen turning 40 is a huge milestone for several reasons. One, he has accomplished so much in his 40 years than most people could dream of. Turning 40 for Glen is going to be a day of reflecting back at what he has done...and that alone is a gift in itself. Second, he is the man that has brought so much love and passion into my life. I consider him to be one of the best husbands around...he cooks, he cleans, he gets involved with the kids, he does the laundry, the dishes, everything...I could go on! He is truly my soul mate. Third, as for being a father, he is also one of the very best "Daddy's" ever. No matter what kind of a day he is having or how busy he is with work, he is 110% involved with our kids and their activities. He coaches, he's a cub scout leader and he sits on several board groups. He makes it clear to us that we are his priority and will not let anyone take what he treasures the most in life. Glen, if you're reading this...Happy Birthday honey and we love you "always, always...forever!"

Happy 40th Birthday Daddy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HBD my razor king!! Nurse Jen