Wednesday, March 5, 2008

3/5/08 - Remember the Baby Shower I was planning for this weekend...

So I told my girlfriend to wait until after Sunday to have the baby (after her babyshower-remember the invitation that I shared with you on the 3/3 blog). Well...did you think "Baby Emiko" listened, heck no! My girlfriend Traci had a baby girl today at 5:34 PM, 6lbs 2ounces...and 19 inches long! It was so incredible...it is such an amazing experience to give birth, let alone be a part of someone elses birth! Emiko Isabella (half Japanese and half Spanish, can you tell with her name ;-) and mommy are doing fine. Of course, I took tons of picture and here's one of her just a few minutes old!

In celebration of Baby Emiko, we're giving away a gift basket filled with goodies from Scrap -n- Stamp! Remember I mention "As Cute As a Button" contest. Well, come into the store and guess how many buttons are in the jar. Ms. Becky (our Marketing VP-hehe) has this write about this contest but being that I was at the hospital all day...I have not had a chance to take a picture of this jar filled with buttons and post her message. This will come tomorrow. So come in and sign up to win a FREE gift basket worth $50.00! All I can say is that I'm glad I get to sleep 8 hours straight tonight (hehe!). Happy Birthday Emiko!

No comments: