Thursday, March 13, 2008

3/13/08 - The Pazzle "Inspiration" on HSN and of course, more NEW product!

Today was a crazy day (as always). I went to the store (Scrap -n- Stamp) but I felt like I didn't get much accomplished. I had things I know I had to get done (boring paperwork)...and before you know it, I had to leave to get my kids. What I really wanted to do was just to "play" and when I mean "play" I mean...create and make something with all these news papers! One of my favorite new ones just came in today...(by Reminisce).

So last night, I was watching TV and happen to glance by HSN. Now, I typically don't watch HSN...but something caught my eye. This lady was talking about the coolest die cutting system...so I had to stay on this channel just to see what they were talking about. Lo' and behold, what were they selling??...the new Inspiration by Pazzle! And those that know us at Scrap -n- Stamp know that we are a HUGE fan of The Pazzle Machine...since we do have the production machine by them (The "Pro"), and we love it.

Long story short, the Inspiration is the "home" system of a "real" die cutting system. No cartridges, no limits...just a very smart system. You can download any fonts (not just true fonts, any fonts) ...cliparts and anything that you want to scan or customize, it will cut it out, it's awesome. Well, they were selling it for $549.50 (I think) and suggested price is really $599.00. It's not being released until 3/15 (in a few days) but they already started promoting it. So my point here is, if you missed it...and want to get this awesome machine, WE can get it for you and we'll even match HSN pricing (which is typically hard for us "small" stores to match those "big" guys. But because we love it and have the extensive knowledge with our system...we want to support you when you get yours. So if you're reading this and want one...call us and pass on the message. I can go on and on forever about the Pazzle Machine!

No comments: