Tuesday, March 11, 2008

3/11/08 - "As Cute As A Button" Contest in full swing...

We’re having a contest! Stop by and guess the number of buttons in our Easter Bucket. The person who guesses the button amount (without going over) will win a gift basket valued at over $50. Contest ends on Friday, March 21st. The winner will be announced on our Blog on Saturday, March 22nd. Good luck to everyone!! Here's a sneak peak...

So I'm starting to work on the schedule for April and May...and the one question I always come back to is...do weekends classes work better for people or week nights? If your reading this, let me know what your thoughts are, hit the "comment" section and let me know. Plus, our classes are so much smaller then the typical class that we'll still have a "special" class if that day doesn't work, so I think that's pretty custom huh! Speaking of classes, I had my little Onsie class...and I met two awesome ladies!! A big shout out to Sharlene and Melissa...remember, what happens at Scrap -n- Stamp, stays at Scrap -n- Stamp (hehe)...make you wonder what we chatted about huh :-) . Tomorrow...take a moment and look at the trees....it's beautiful, the blossoms are gorgeous...it makes the start of my day off to a great start...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out Renee! We had a blast with the scramp-n-stamp ladies, and as promised, we won't say a word. And since you asked for our vote, I like the weeknight classes. See ya soon!