Sunday, July 13, 2008

7/13/08 - Hey Becky, I think I posted Lisa's layout...


Hello from San Jose! This weekend my family and I are out in San Jose for the annual Obon Festival (Japanese Festival-food, carnival games, temple tours, San Jose Taiko & more!) After 2 days of volunteering, I had a chance to read Becky's blog! Glad to hear that Becky loves her class this year, even though we don't get to see you as much at Scrap -n- Stamp!
I had a moment and thought I would try to post Lisa's layout that Becky was blogging about earlier. I know how it gets when you're trying to post something (or email) and it either takes forever or it fails. Thanks Becky for all your efforts with our Blog! xoxo
Everyone out there reading this...it's a beautiful day...enjoy and have a Happy Sunday!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hey, Renee, thanks for posting my layout. My name in the title has a cool Hawaiian feel to it - Lisa'a LOL Love ya, girl!