Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Is it Wednesday already?

I've been sick over a week and have not been in my studio the entire time! Ack! I think I've returned to the land of the living and hope to get up there today to do some creating.

A friend shared this blog with me... Valita's Designs & Fresh Folds

Valita has a step-by-step tutorial for creating your own prima-like flowers. How great is that! Now you can make primas to match your creation exactly. You can make your own "designer primas" from your favorite patterened cardstock. Yum!

Give it a try. Let me know if it's worth the time or not. I think I'll make a few myself...

2 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

I just found that tutorial a couple days ago! That's VERY odd. What a small world!

Sommer said...

Hey Lisa,

Great link, maybe we will have to try that for our technique of the week;-) Glad your feeling better.