Thursday, July 17, 2008

A few Disney layouts & a Reminder!

I recently swapped pictures with a friend. She made two layouts for me, and I did two for her. It's really a fun way to get out of a rut. Ya know sometimes I get tired of looking at pictures I took, of people I know, doing things we did together - and then I'm stuck. Trading pages adds variety to my albums - different techniques, products, or ideas I wouldn't have thought f or used on my own. Anyway, I'm rambling. Here's the layouts...



My friend, T, wanted me to use all the photos on the layout if possible - that's 10 photos that really couldn't be cropped. What to do, what to do. I love sketches! So I turned to Becky Higgins for help. I grabbed my copy of Best of Becky Higgins Sketches for Scrapbooking, opened the book using the tab labeled "9-10 photos," and found the perfect layout on page 147. Too easy! BTW, last time I was in the store there was still a copy of this book - next time you're in ask one of the Girls about it.
I used the new Sandy Lion paper and chipboard circles. Surprise, surprise, I stickled the title :) There's also a hidden journalling tag behind the title.



I LOVE this one! I used some of the core'dinations cardstock and roughed it up a bit with some sanding. Do you love the title? That's the French Script font from my computer. Did you know the Pazzle can cut any true type font? There's 100's to choose from - amazing tool we have there in the store! Be sure to ask the Girls about it.

Could this post be any longer!?

REMINDER!!!!!
There's only 8 days left to bring your layout or card in for our July Challenge. Remember, it has gone to the D.O.G.S.!!!! Check the details here.

No comments: