Tuesday, September 2, 2008

09/02/08 Water Babies

Here is a layout that I have been working on for a few days, sometimes I just have to leave the layout and come back to it later. It's almost like writers block, but for scrapbooking :-). I just love these pictures of Kaitlyn and Jack. Here I used the Page Map that Lisa selected from last month's challenge. I really like this page map, I think you can make it work with just about any pictures. Here I used Pebbles inc. Summer Fishies Paper, Pebbles inc. School Days Circle paper, Bazzill Bling paper, DCWV Mini Scalloped cardstock and some old chipboard letters I had in my stash that I sanded and inked so they would match, I also added my new favorite product to the letters, Glossy Accents. This stuff is so cool it makes the letters look shiny like they are wet from the pool. I also used the Marvy Jumbo Splash punch and applied the Glossy Accents to them as well.

2 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

Awww, Kaitlyn is SOOO cute!

Lisa said...

Oooo, Sommer, I heart your layout :) Great use of the Glossy Accents!

***waving to Kaitlyn from Kansas***