Sunday, September 28, 2008

I've Just Seen A Face...



Yesterday was a crazy busy day for us beginning at 8:30am. My princess kiddo had a football game to cheer for from 9-10. Then we were at the theatre constructing the set for my next play, Deathtrap. At 4pm when ran home to clean-up for dinner. Then in to KC for dinner and a little shopping. Finally we were back home by 8pm. I'm pooped! And my arms are so sore from lifting and hauling flats from the balcony down to the stage. But enough about me...

I scraplifted the idea for this layout from CTMH's Reflections book. This is a fun way to showcase a child's different moods. I used paper from Cosmo Cricket's JACKS WORLD
I did not have buttons to match, so I took some clear buttons, covered the back with Glossy Accents, and stuck them to some scraps of the patterned paper. Once they were dry I trimmed around the edges, added some embroidery floss, and adhered to the page with Glue Dots. Clear buttons can also be altered with acrylic paint or Staz-On ink.

No comments: