Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Uh-oh it's Magic!




I was playing with this paper in my studio on Sunday and decided it would be great for Disney stuff - you know, the traditional red, black, white...

Both layouts use Jenni Bowlin Studio paper & journal spot, plus Minnie's has a monogram from JBS (which I stickled, of course!) Each LO also has some chipboard accents from Sandy Lion - Kelly Panacci 360 Degrees & Disney (duh!). I used the Disney overlay - cut it up, punched it to look like it was torn from a notebook, and attached with brads and/or a hidden glue dot.

Mickey's LO I was "brad happy." No, not Brad Pitt happy - although he does make me happy - yum! I used red brads to attach the ribbon, the chipboard circle, photo turns, dot the "i" in memories, and encircle "fun." Fun, huh!

These layouts are just fine on their own but would also make a fantasmic :) 2-page LO. They will be on their merry way to California very soon. (Yes, Deb, I am working! ha!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're are so lucky to have you on our creative staff, Lisa! Your layouts are amazing!!!

Miss you,

Becky

Anonymous said...

Ideas, ideas ideas! Looks like I need more paper. I know it's an addiction but I really like your layout. Great job Lisa.

Julie

Sommer said...

Hey Girlfriend,

These layouts are Fantabulous, can't wait to see them at the store!!! We will send you some scraps in your next package to create with :-) Queen and Company came in yesterday so give us a call and let us know what you want.