Saturday, September 6, 2008

School Days & some fun!


Just in time for back-to-school! Yes, I know most of the kids in Elk Grove returned to school in July, and my kiddos started their new school the middle of August. Here's a layout great for those school days photos. The circle can be moved to any number to represent the grade in school - cool, huh?!

Now for some fun! A friend shared this website with me called Yearbook Yourself. Simply upload a photo of yourself and see how you would look in a yearbook from 1950 up to 2000. It's a hoot! The kiddos, Sean, & I were literally rolling on the floor laughing. I actually cried because I was laughing so hard. Here's a little peek at my family...

Erin, 1974

Ian, 1970

Sean, 1956

Lisa, 1964

2 comments:

Sommer said...

OMG!!! those pictures are too funny.

Ashley Newell said...

That's funny! Thanks for sharing the link!