Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Won't you be my Neighbor?

I created this layout for an online class I'm taking called Got Sketch 102 (taught by Valerie Salmon and Janna Wilson.) I used Kelly Panacci's 360 Degrees paper & chipboard accents (LOVE those bright colors!), Sandy Lion Disney chipboard shapes, Bazzill Just the Edge strip, some World Win cardstock, and a bit of...wait for it...oh what could it be...Bo Bunny Double Dot cardstock - of course!

I was so pleased with how the LO looked I decided to make another one for y'all to check out in the shop. What a great page for summer or birthday pics! I used most of the same goodies - just added some ribbon and Karen Foster glittery mini brads - OMG have you seen these?! They come in a Tic-Tac container - what FUN!

I still had some leftovers, so I made a couple cards. I think Becky & Marilea would be proud! I even used Cuttlebug embossing folders to make the swirls and dots on the cardstock.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go, girl! You're so talented! What fun layouts and cards.

Twisted Sister